Less than 2% of American Indians are Christians. THE KEY TO EFFECTIVELY REACH THE INDIAN NATIONS WITH CHRIST’S LOVE IS TO HAVE TRAINED, DISCIPLED NATIVE LEADERSHIP.
Warriors for Christ’s vision is to assist the local Indian church, both on reservations and in urban areas to meet this need – discipling Native Christians who then can effectively train others in God’s Word.
As Paul in the Book of Acts went out to local churches, WFC believes the most effective method of discipling is to take biblical training to the indigenous church. (Acts 13 – 17).
The staff of WFC have both years of professional, biblical discipleship and practical work experience with Native Americans, both on reservations and in urban areas.
What Warriors for Christ Discipleship Training Offers
“Walking a New Path”
A 10 week discipleship, relationship building course including such topics as:
- Finding the right path?
- Who is Father-Creator?
- Jesus Christ Son of Father-Creator
- The Holy Spirit – Comforter and Spirit of Truth
- Power to be a Holy Person
- Victory over Sin
- Power of His Word – the Bible
- Power of Prayer
- Worship and the Church
- The Spirit-Filled life
- Spiritual Warfare
- Witnessing and Discipleship
- Knowing Father-Creator’s will for your Life.
“The Bond of Unity” – 4 lessons from Ephesians
- Relationship to our Father-Creator and His son, Jesus Christ
- Relationship to other believers – the Church
- Relationship to our family
- Relationship to the spirit world
We also have available individual training on the following topics:
- “Knowing and Using Your Gifts”
- “The Four Stages of Spiritual Growth”- as we grow up – child, youth, adult, elder – so we need to grow in Christ.
- “How to Share the Path” – practical training on how to lead a person to the Lord.
- “Spiritual Warfare” – Christ’s victory over the enemy.
Warriors for Christ – getting and keeping on the path
Discipleship training through:
- One on One
- Small Groups – in churches and homes
- Church Training – one day to two weeks
- Regional Conferences
We are dedicated to Christ’s spirit of unity, love and a bond of peace. We work with all Christ-centered churches, home groups and individuals.
Ephesians 4:3-6 – “Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace. There is one body and one Spirit–just as you were called to one hope when you were called–one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.” (NIV)*Some of the above materials are in draft form and are being prepared for publication.